This easy no bake Eggnog Pie recipe comes together with about 10 minutes of prep! Just 5 ingredients + a graham cracker crust! So easy and perfect for the holidays.
Looking for a last minute dessert for the holiday that isn’t another batch of cookies? I’ve got you covered!
This no bake eggnog pie recipe is a new favorite around here! So rich and creamy, loaded with eggnog, and the filling is just 5 ingredients!
Of course, we made a graham cracker crust for this pie (also easy!) and the flavors and textures are just perfect together.
Maybe serve this up with a glass of my spiked eggnog too! 😉
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other qualifying programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For the crust:
Graham Cracker Crumbs – We use our food processor to quickly turn graham crackers into crumbs. You can also buy a box of crumbs or just place the crackers in a ziptop bag and beat them with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Butter – Some melted butter mixed up with the graham cracker crumbs is pretty much all that you need to make the crust for this eggnog pie!
For the filling:
Instant Vanilla Pudding – You’ll need one box of this mix. Be sure to get instant and not cook and serve.
Eggnog – Any brand of this popular Christmas beverage will work and you shouldn’t have any trouble finding it during the holidays.
Cool Whip – This will get mixed in with the eggnog and instant pudding to make up the majority of the filling for the pie. You can try homemade whipped cream here, but the pie may not hold up quite as well beyond the first day or two.
Rum Extract (Optional) – You don’t have to use this but we love the flavor that it adds! It doesn’t take much, just a teaspoon is enough. Almost like a spiked eggnog pie!
Nutmeg – This spice will add a little warm spice to the eggnog pie.
Whipped Cream – We like to top the pie off with some whipped cream just before serving! A dollop of Cool Whip, a squirt of canned whipped cream, or a spoonful of homemade all work well.
What We Love About This Recipe:
- This is an easy no bake pie recipe! You can prepare this in no time and let the fridge do the work. Once it has chilled it is ready to serve!
- This dessert is perfect for Christmas parties or gatherings. Anyone who enjoys eggnog is going to love this pie!
How To Make No Bake Eggnog Pie:
Crust: Crush up your graham crackers and add them to a pie plate. Drizzle on some melted butter and give it a stir. Press the crumbs into the plate to form the crust. Pop this into the freezer for 10 minutes while you whip up the filling.
Pudding: To begin preparing the filling add the instant pudding mix and the eggnog to a large mixing bowl and whisk them together until it has thickened. It’ll probably take 2 to 3 minutes to get it fully combined.
Cool Whip: You can now start folding in the Cool Whip with a rubber spatula, along with the rum extract and the nutmeg. Once it is all well combined you’ve finished preparing the filling!
Top: When you’ve finished preparing the filling you can remove the pie plate from the freezer and begin gently spreading the eggnog filling over the crust. Smooth the top out.
Chill & Serve: This is an easy no bake pie recipe so all that you have to do now is pop the pie plate into the refrigerator and let it cool for 4 hours before serving. We like to serve this pie topped with some whipped cream!
This pie should last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.
Pretty much exactly what it sounds like! I’m not sure who first came up with the idea of mixing eggnog into pudding mix, but it works and it is just the sort of festive treat to serve up at your Christmas gathering!
MORE CHRISTMAS RECIPES!
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Christmas Chex Mix
- Christmas Crunch Bars
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
For the filling:
- 5.1 ounces Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups eggnog cold
- 1 ½ cups Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon rum extract optional
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Whipped cream for serving
To make the crust:
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to a pie plate and stir to combine.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of the pie plate and up the sides to form the crust.
- Use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to tightly compact the crumbs into the pan.
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
To make the filling:
- Add the pudding mix and eggnog to a large mixing bowl and whisk until thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the Cool Whip, rum extract, and nutmeg until well combined.
- Remove pie plate from the freezer and gently spread the filling over the crust. Smooth the top and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Leave a Review