This is the easiest homemade pizza rolls recipe ever! These pizza rolls are loaded with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and taste amazing dipped in pizza sauce!
Can we talk for a moment about snacks?
Ugh. I’m like a 3 year old.
I need snacks. All the snacks. Every minute.
There is just no way that I can go allllllll the way from lunch ———————————————-> to dinner. Not happening.
So, I snack. And I hate wasting a snack on something like a packaged granola bar or a plain piece of cheese. No. I want my snack to be a mini dinner.
Don’t be like me, okay?
Unless you’re awesome. Then totally be like me.
These little homemade pizza rolls are basically my dream snack.
I took crescent rolls, filled them with thinly sliced pepperoni from the deli counter (but the packaged kind would work too) and a half of a string cheese. I pretty much always have thinly sliced pepperoni straight from the deli counter in my fridge.
I eat veggie sandwiches for lunch all the time and I add a couple slices of pepperoni. It’s not a pepperoni sandwich. It’s a veggie sandwich with pepperoni. Because that sounds healthier and probably has less calories. Got it?
Roll them up and ogle them. That’s a good job for the kiddos.
Top ’em with a simple garlic butter. It’s the right thing to do.
And don’t skimp, k?
Bake them until they are golden brown and melty.
Dip ’em in some pizza sauce.
This homemade pizza rolls recipe is easy enough for the kids to help and they taste amazing!
Prepare to have your mind blown, guys. These little guys are cheesy to the max, full of pepperoni, and obviously the crescent roll dough is tender and soft and fluffy and basically the most perfect thing you’ll ever put in yo’ mouth.
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 16 slices deli pepperoni or 32 small packaged slices
- 4 mozzarella string cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- If you're using the larger deli slices of pepperoni, place two slices along the wide end of the crescent dough. If you're using the smaller packaged pepperoni, place 4 slices along the wide part of the crescent dough. Place half of a string cheese in the center of the pepperoni and roll the dough up as you normally would. Repeat with remaining pieces of dough.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Finely chop the garlic and stir into the butter along with the parsley and onion powder. Spoon over the crescent rolls.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot, with pizza sauce for dipping.