These white chocolate cranberry cookies are perfectly soft and chewy! They’re loaded with lots of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries for a festive touch!
Baking is one of my favorite hobbies – something that I do when I need a stress reliever or just don’t have much else going on at home. It’s the way I show my family I’m thinking about them, and it’s my creative outlet!
But!! I hate baking fussy, complicated things. I like easy. And most of my cookies couldn’t be easier!
These cranberry white chocolate cookies start with my ULTIMATE EASY cookie dough. We use it as the base for tons of cookies (it started out as my perfect chocolate chip cookies!) because it bakes up thick, soft, and chewy without a lot of steps. You don’t even have to soften the butter – you just melt it in the microwave! No chilling the dough, either.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other qualifying programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dry Ingredients – You’ll need the standard cookie dough ingredients: brown sugar, white sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt.
Wet Ingredients – You’ll need a few additional wet cookie dough ingredients including melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
White Chocolate Chips – These cookies are loaded with white chocolate! The flavor goes really well with the cranberries. You could swap these out for semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips if you want.
Dried Cranberries – Sweet, dried cranberries add a pop of tart flavor and a fun texture! You can find these in any grocery store, near the raisins.
What We Love About This Recipe:
- The white chocolate and cranberry flavors go together nicely and these cookies always come out soft and chewy!
- Big, fat bakery style cookies are always welcome and these don’t disappoint!
- No softening butter or chilling the dough means these are ready from start to finish in about 20 minutes!
How to Make Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies:
Combine: Stir together the melted butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until combined. Next beat in the egg and vanilla extract. This recipe can be made by hand or with a mixer – it’s easy enough either way!
Dry Ingredients: You can now add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the butter and sugar mixture and stir together until a soft dough forms.
Chocolate & Cranberries: Now for the good stuff! Stir the white chocolate chips and the dried cranberries into the cookie dough mixture until combined.
Scoop: You’ll need to portion the cookie dough into 12 large balls and place them on a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I’d recommend using a large cookie scoop to get evenly sized portions.
We use cookie scoops for everything from baking cookies to scooping meatballs to easily filling muffin tins.
Bake: You’ll want to bake these white chocolate cranberry cookies for exactly 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven and let them cool on the cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes before serving! They’ll be big, soft, and chewy when done!
You can keep these white chocolate cranberry cookies stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Yes, you can prepare the cookie dough and roll it into balls and then chill it in the fridge for up to a day or so before baking. You can also freeze the balls of cookie dough for up to a few months. Add one minute to the bake time if baking frozen dough.
- Using a wooden spoon to mix this dough is quite simple, since we start with melted butter. A hand mixer works well too!
- When measuring flour, be sure to fluff it in the container and then spoon it in your dry measure. Use the back of a butterknife to level the flour off. Do not pack it in or your cookies will come out dry and puffy instead of moist and chewy.
- The cookies will look underdone when you remove them from the oven, but they’ll finish setting up as they cool. Try not to overbake these for the best results!
MORE COOKIE RECIPES!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Rolo Cookies
- Peppermint Cookies
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the melted butter and sugars until combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the butter mixture and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Portion the dough into 12 large balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes exactly. Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.