Egg Roll Dipping Sauce
This sweet and salty sauce is perfect for dipping your egg rolls!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small saucepan. Turn heat to low and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the sauce boils, continue stirring for one minute and then remove from heat.
- Serve with sausage egg rolls.
slightly adapted from allrecipes.com