Egg Roll Dipping Sauce
This sweet and salty sauce is perfect for dipping your egg rolls!
Serves 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small saucepan. Turn heat to low and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the sauce boils, continue stirring for one minute and then remove from heat.
- Serve with sausage egg rolls.
Calories: 98kcal (5%)| Carbohydrates: 16g (5%)| Protein: 3g (6%)| Fat: 2g (3%)| Sodium: 1513mg (66%)| Potassium: 57mg (2%)| Sugar: 12g (13%)| Calcium: 15mg (2%)| Iron: 0.8mg (4%)
slightly adapted from allrecipes.com