White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin cookies that are soft, moist, and full of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dotted with white chocolate chips. These soft pumpkin cookies will be a favorite every fall!
Things I’m obsessed with:
- Colorful leaves
- pumpkin flavored coffee
- pumpkin bread
- pumpkin flavored candy
- pumpkin cookies
- basically, pumpkin everything
- Except actual straight pumpkin, because have you ever? Ew.
So, what I’m saying is that I’m so basic. I know.
I can’t help myself. I like pumpkin and you people only let me bake with it for a few short months every year, so I tend to go overboard. By the time there is snow on the ground, I’ll be just as happy as you to see the season end. But, until then, I’m still obsessed.
Today, I have a recipe for soft pumpkin cookies. The texture very much reminds me of a quick bread, but these are better because they’re cookies.
My pumpkin cookies recipe is bursting with fall flavor.
I made these cookies the other morning. They’re so moist and fluffy that I couldn’t resist eating them for breakfast.
These easy pumpkin cookies are bursting with Fall flavors. Pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, it’s all in there.
They’re dotted with white chocolate chips, because hey, why not? Dark chocolate chips would be divine too, obviously.
More pumpkin recipes you might like:
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts – no need to break out a pot of oil. These are baked instead of fried and they’re amazing.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – gluten free, sweetened with maple syrup, and packed with protein!
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake – the only recipe you really need this fall, if we’re being totally honest here. It’s that good.
- Pumpkin Cake – the glaze on this one is what really takes it over the top!
Hope you guys give this white chocolate chip pumpkin cookies recipe a try and let me know what you think!
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Thick, soft, and moist! These pumpkin cookies are loaded with Fall flavor.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 15 ounces pure pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and pumpkin until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and ginger.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until well combined. Dough should be light and fluffy.
- Stir in white chocolate chips until just combined.
Use a small cookie scoop to drop the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on a cookie rack.
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on bunsinmyoven.com should only be used as a general guideline.