White chocolate macadamia nut cookies turn out thick, chewy, and full of white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. These cookies are one of my husband’s favorites and he’s quite the cookie connoisseur.
If there is one thing my husband loves more than just about anything (including me, sadly) it’s a good cookie.
The man eats them for breakfast. He eats them for snacks. He eats them for dessert.
He knows his cookies and he loves his cookies.
These white chocolate macadamia cookies are some of his favorites.
Personally, I’ve never been a big ‘white chocolate’ fan. I mean, it’s fine. It’s just not my favorite.
But, when you pair that sweet white chocolate with creamy macadamia nuts? Oh yeah. Put me down for a dozen of those, please.
How to make white chocolate chip cookies with macadamia nuts:
I’m starting with my all time favorite cookie base. It makes FAT, CHEWY, THICK cookies and it’s beyond easy.
You’ll start with a stick of melted butter. Beat that into some brown and white sugar – you can do this by hand if you prefer, but I use my mixer to keep life easy.
You’ll add in an egg and some vanilla. Standard cookie stuff happening here.
Stir in your flour, baking soda, and salt.
There’s your dough. Easy peasy and I LOVE that you don’t have to wait for butter to soften and you don’t have to chill the dough. It will still bake up thick and chewy!
Next, you’ll chop up some macadamia nuts and stir those into the dough, along with some white chocolate chips.
We like BIG cookies in this house, so I portion this dough out into just 9 cookies. The thicker, fatter, and bigger the better, if you ask me.
Bake these cookies for 11 minutes exactly and then let them cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes. The centers will still be a bit gooey, so it’s pretty important to let them cool for a bit before digging in.
These white macadamia nut cookie are outrageously good and I know you’re going to love them!
More of our favorite cookie recipes:
Butter Cookies: This is my mama’s recipe and it’s what we make for every holiday.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies: I’m not kidding when I say we make these once a week. They are THE BEST.
Cake Batter Cookies: My kiddos love these!
Pumpkin Cookies: I eat pumpkin all year. How about you?
Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles: These are the cutest little cookies and so thick and chewy.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the melted butter and sugars until combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the butter mixture and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Portion the dough into 9 large balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes exactly. Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.