My SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP is famous around these parts! So creamy and cheesy and perfect for dipping.
If I had to choose just one food group to eat for the rest of my life, it would be dip. You know, if dip were a food group.
I’m obsessed. I don’t know if it’s just because dip is fun or what. I mean, the act of dipping one delicious thing, such as a tortilla chip, into another delicious food, such as spinach artichoke dip, is totally more exciting than using a fork or spoon. Am I right?
Anyway, I don’t want to brag or anything, but this spinach artichoke dip? It’s the one. It’s my favorite and I love it with my whole heart.
How to make this easy spinach artichoke dip recipe:
To get started with this you need to simply stir all the ingredients together into a large bowl.
After that it just bakes for about 20 minutes.
It’s creamy and flavorful and gooey and melty. I know how y’all feel about gooey, melty foods. You’re going to love this, aren’t ya?
So, basically what I’m saying is, go eat this. Riiiiiiiiight now. Then come back and leave me love letters because I brought this delicious dip into your life.
Is spinach artichoke dip a healthy food?
Now, I would like to remind you all that this recipe is titled Spinach Artichoke Dip.
That means it is full of spinach and artichokes. So…healthy? I mean, there ARE vegetables involved! You can’t go wrong with vegetables.
Of course, there is also a good bit of mayo and cheese. In my (unprofessional) opinion, the veggies cancel out the cheese.
More dip recipes you will LOVE:
Refried Bean Dip: Best bean dip ever!
White Queso Dip: Everyone’s favorite cheese dip!
Olive Dip: Packed with both black and green olives for ultimate salty briny goodness.
Cookie Dough Dip: Dip doesn’t have to be savory!
Dill Pickle Dip: Always the first dip to go!
Pumpkin Pie Dip: Get your graham crackers ready!
The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts diced (canned)
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed
- Tortilla chips, crackers, Hawaiian rolls, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, salt and pepper. Beat with a mixer on medium speed until well combined. Stir in the artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Spread into an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Tips & Notes:
This recipe was originally published in March 2014. It was updated with new text and photos October 2019.
Lookin’ for more of my favorite dip recipes?