Dill pickle dip is the perfect dip to serve a crowd and it only takes minutes to toss together. I’ve never met a pickle lover that tried this dip and didn’t ask for the recipe!
Let’s pretend for just a moment that I’m sharing this recipe with you for the Superbowl or some other super important get together where there will be many people clamoring for dip.
Let’s pretend that I have never in my life made this in preparation of a night of television watching with just me, my chips, my dill pickle dip, and an overly full DVR.
You see, people aren’t meant to eat a half of a pound of cream cheese all by themselves in one sitting. So, we’re pretending I didn’t do that. Got it?
I knew y’all would understand. You’re my people.
Dill Pickle Dip is a family favorite!
I know the two words “pickle” and “dip” don’t necessarily sound like they belong together, but the thing is that this is my most favorite dip of all time. It literally takes about 2 minutes to whip up, it’s utterly fabulous at room temperature (no chilling, no baking, no worrying about the temperature), and did I mention that it’s just plain amazing?
So, go ahead and pretend that you have a house full of people, make some dip, and then pretend like you aren’t the one eating it all yourself. Imagination is good for the soul.
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- dill for garnish, if desired
- Chop the pickles into very small pieces.
- Add the pickles to a mixing bowl with the cream cheese, pickle juice, and Worcestershire sauce and stir until well mixed. Sprinkle with dill.
- Serve cold or at room temperature with potato chips.