CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE DIP is a hit every time I serve it. Sweet, tart, spicy, tangy…it has all the best flavors going on and it’s perfect over a brick of soft cream cheese.
You guys, I have the best news!
Or maybe the worst news. I’m not sure.
You see…my daughter has finally decided she loves salsa!
This is good because now I have a buddy that enjoys going out for Mexican just as much as I do, but bad because now when I make my restaurant style salsa, she steals it all!
Either way, she’s obsessed and it’s my duty as her mother to introduce her to as many salsa recipes as possible.
Enter this cranberry salsa! It’s so sweet, tangy, and vibrant.
We pour this cranberry salsa over soft cream cheese and then attack it all with crackers. Absolute heaven, you guys!
How to make easy Cranberry Salsa
This post contains affiliate links.
To get started, add some cranberries to your food processor. <— This is the one I use and it’s amazing. We use it daily.
Anyway, after a quick chop, add the rest of your ingredients except the cream cheese.
Chop them again in your amazing food processor, then chill.
After it cools in the fridge for a bit, it’ll get a bit more juicy and that juice is basically liquid gold.
Pour it all over some room temp cream cheese and get ready to dip!
Dipping options for cranberry cream cheese dip
- Ritz Crackers
- Tortilla Chips
Recipe substitution options
These items can be increased or decreased to your personal taste:
- Jalapeno – Add a second pepper if you want a little more spice
- Green onions – I’ve left these out to keep the husband happy.
- Sugar – Fee free to use your favorite sugar substitute to make this more low carb, but don’t just omit the sugar. This recipe needs it!
If you make other changes to your cranberry cream cheese dip and love it, leave me a comment below!
Want to have a dip party? Here are some unique dips to try!
Pumpkin Pie dip is crazy delicious.
Go for Butterfinger Fruit Dip with a pile of sliced apples.
Cold corn dip pairs great with tortilla chips just like the cranberry dip does.
Olive cheese dip is an awesome warm salty dip option.
And if you want something that’s always a hit for your dip party, how about our easy slow cooker sloppy joe dip?
Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely diced
- 3/4 cup sugar more or less, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- Place the cranberries in the bowl of your food processor or blender. Pulse to give them a rough chop. Add the green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, cumin, lemon juice, and salt. Pulse until well combined and finely chopped, but not pureed. Refrigerate for 4 hours (longer if desired, up 24 hours).
- Spread the cream cheese on a serving plate or pie plate in an even layer. Top with the cranberry mixture.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
This recipe was originally published in December 21012. It was updated with new photos in October 2019.
Leave a Review