These NO BAKE EASTER PEANUT BUTTER BARS so simple to make (no mixer, no oven, just 6 ingredients!) and they are so cute for Spring!
Let’s all just get one thing out of the way…Reese’s Eggs are the best shape out there.
Sure, the hearts and trees and pumpkins are absolutely delicious and you’ll never find me turning one down, but the egg is the best shape because it has the highest ratio of peanut butter to chocolate. <– That’s not scientifically proven, but I feel it in my heart. 😉
I’m all about chocolate peanut butter treats and these Easter peanut butter bars are no exception!
We love that these are no bake, require no mixer, and call for just 6 ingredients. The hardest part is letting these firm up in the fridge for an hour!
Peanut Butter – We prefer smooth, but chunky would likely work.
Graham Cracker Crumbs – You can buy these in a box or you can crush whole graham crackers yourself.
Butter – Melted, which makes it even easier to stir this together!
White Chocolate – The white chocolate makes the pastel colored candies stand out so pretty!
M&M Candies – We went with the pastel regular variety, but peanut butter would be fabulous as well!
How to Make:
Make the peanut butter layer: Add the peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter to a bowl and stir well to combine. It’ll come together easily – no mixer needed.
Spread that into a foil lined 8×8 baking dish.
Top with Chocolate: Add your white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate!
Drizzle the white chocolate evenly over the peanut butter layer and use an off-set spatula to smooth it all out.
Decorate: We topped our no bake peanut butter bars with pastel colored M&M candies. You could also use sprinkles or other colorful candy.
Swaps & Substitutes
- Not a fan of white chocolate? Swap in semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips.
- Peanut butter allergy? Sun Butter should work just fine!
- Out of graham crackers? We’ve replaced them with crushed Reese’s Puffs before. Any peanut butter flavored cereal would likely work.
More peanut butter treats!
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blondies
- Peanut Butter Lasagna
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Reese’s Brownies
No Bake Easter Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pastel m&m candies
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter to a medium mixing bowl and stir well with a spoon to combine.
- When mixture is well combined, spread into the bottom of a foil lined 8×8 baking dish.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring each time, until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and smooth evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle the m&m’s over the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before remove from the pan, cutting, and serving.
Leave a Review