PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES stuffed with chunks of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! So soft and chewy, these peanut butter blondies are the perfect after school treat to share with your kiddos.
It should come as no surprise to anyone that I am a peanut butter fanatic.
One time, we counted the number of peanut butter jars in my pantry and, well, the number was embarrassing. Or impressive, depending on your views of peanut butter. 😉
I don’t just bake with peanut butter, either. I eat it with a spoon anytime the urge hits, which let’s be honest: it happens daily.
These peanut butter blondies are a total win for a peanut butter fanatic like me. They are just pure peanut butter goodness PLUS they’re absolutely packed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
Can’t. stop. eating.
How to make Reese’s Peanut Butter Blondies:
The batter for this recipe starts with peanut butter (duh) and gets a bit of melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla added to it.
Stir in your flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to form a dough.
Next, you’ll chop up a bunch of bite-sized Reese’s pieces and toss those in the batter along with some chocolate chips. We want loads of chocolate peanut butter goodness happening here!
Once the batter is all combined, spread it into a greased 9×13 and pop it in the oven.
As soon as your peanut butter blondies are finished cooking, you’ll press a Reese’s right into the top. You’ll want 3 rows of 5 Reese’s each. This will give you 15 good sized blondies.
Let the blondies cool before cutting and serving…if you can wait. 😉
What are blondies?
I get asked this question every time I share a blondie recipe and the answer is that they’re basically brownies without chocolate!
They’re soft and a bit fudgy like a brownie, but they’re traditionally flavored with vanilla and brown sugar instead.
This version is peanut butter flavored and they’re so darn good!
Can you freeze blondies:
Wrap your blondies individually in foil and then place them in a freezer-proof bag. Store in the freezer for 4-6 months. Defrost overnight on the counter.
More bar desserts:
Brookies: The best of both worlds – cookies and brownies in one!
Homemade Brownies: The BEST brownie recipe!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars: Layers of pumpkin and vanilla cheesecake make for a pretty presentation!
Lemon Bars: Perfectly sweet and tart!
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars: Heaven!
Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 36 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs until well blended.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Cut 21 peanut butter cups into quarters and gently stir into brownie batter along with the chocolate chips.
- Spread into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a tester comes out fairly clean.
- Remove from oven and immediately press remaining 15 peanut butter cups into the top of the brownies in 3 rows of 5.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Tips & Notes:
Leave a Review