This TORTELLINI ALFREDO RECIPE is ready in just 20 minutes. My Alfredo sauce is so quick and easy and it pairs perfectly with cheese tortellini.
You know those nights when you just can not stand the thought of cooking dinner?
But also you’ve ordered DoorDash about 500 times this week and you probably should suck it up and make dinner?
Hello, enter this easy tortellini alfredo!
You’re going to want to keep the ingredients for this one on hand at all times. It’s a life saver!
My homemade Alfredo sauce is always a hit, for any night of the week. It’s simple, quick, and oh man – it tastes amazing.
This time, I’m serving it up over tortellini.
You can’t go wrong with tortellini, right?
If you love pasta as much as I do, you should also test out my one pot spaghetti. It’s another easy recipe and bonus points – it cooks in one dish, so clean up is a breeze!
More tasty pasta recipes:
- 16 ounces cheese tortellini fresh or frozen
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- While tortellini is cooking, add the butter and heavy cream to a sauce pan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until the butter has melted.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the butter mixture and whisk constantly over low heat until the cheese has fully melted.
- Season the Alfredo sauce with salt and pepper.
- Drain the tortellini and add to the Alfredo sauce. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil just before serving.