I’m doing it again.
More ice cream in a blender or mixer, no ice cream machine needed, and, like 5 minutes of hands on time. Is this real life?
You guys knew this was coming right? I mean, it’s officially the time of year where we put pumpkin in EV-A-RE-THING. I even tried tossing some leftover canned pumpkin in my dog’s food dish the other day. She was not amused. If you’re not a fan of pumpkin everything, check out my dulce de leche 2 ingredient ice cream. No ice cream maker needed for that bad boy, either!
In other news, I’m sitting at a coffee shop, sucking down iced caramel lattes. You’d think it’d be pumpkin lattes, but you’d be wrong. I’m an iced coffee kind of girl, and franky, iced pumpkin lattes just sound disgusting. I think I should lay off the caffeine. I’m having to backspace at least once per word. I’m a wee bit shaky from the caffffffffffffeeeeeeiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeee. Yeah. That’s happening right now.
Hooray for caffeine. And ice cream! And the backspace button!
Someone come pry this latte outta my jittery fingers, would ya? I’m a mess.
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream – No Ice Cream Maker Required!
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree not pie filling - just pure pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Dash of clove
- Whip the cream in a mixer or blender until stiff peaks form. With the mixer or blender set to low, drizzle in the condensed milk. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a freezer proof bowl and freeze 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Leave a Review