This no churn S’MORES ICE CREAM combines everything I love about summer into one decadent (and easy!) treat! This ice cream is bursting with graham crackers, marshmallows, and Hershey’s bars – and the best part is you won’t even need an ice cream maker.
There are two things that are just a must for summer: ice cream and s’mores!
Okay, and maybe swimming! Which is totally fine because I combined s’mores and ice cream into one sweet treat that is perfect enjoyed by the pool or just about anywhere else this summer!
Loaded with marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey’s bars, this ice cream is a total hit with everyone that tries it.
Table of Contents
How to Make:
Add heavy whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until you have whipped cream.
Fold in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, mini marshmallows, crumbled graham crackers, and chopped chocolate.
Pour mixture into a freezer-safe dish. A loaf pan works great here!
Sprinkle additional marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate over the ice cream and then freezer!
No churn ice cream is just ice cream that doesn’t need to be churned in an ice cream maker! It’s a simple ice cream
Heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk are the key to keeping this recipe creamy and fluffy without churning.
The sky is the limit! We went with a s’mores ice cream today, but you could really mix it up however you like and add whatever you want. Hello, every candy bar I’ve ever met – you’d be delicious in ice cream. 😉
You’ll want to freeze this s’mores ice cream for at least 4 hours.
Turn this into ice cream sandwiches!
Spread the ice cream between two pieces of graham cracker and enjoy!
S’mores Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers crumbled
- 2 full size Hershey's bars chopped
- Add heavy cream to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into the whipped cream.
- Gently stir in the marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate bar into the mixture, reserving some for sprinkling over the top of the ice cream, if desired.
- Spread mixture into a freezer safe dish such as a metal loaf pan.
- Cover tightly and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.