This Keto Cheeseburger Casserole has all the flavors of a juicy burger without the carbs! Your whole family will love this low carb cheeseburger casserole and you’ll love how simple it is to make!
Okay, friends, I have a good one for you today!
You know how sometimes you just really need a big, fat, juicy bacon cheeseburger? Happens to me daily, if we’re being honest.
I’m back on the low carb bandwagon again and one of those burger cravings hit. Of course, my bacon cheeseburger salad is always nice, but I’m getting a little sick of salad and wanted something filling and loaded with protein.
Enter this keto cheeseburger casserole. Oh, did I mention the bacon? Because obviously we added bacon.
This is now one of my new favorite low carb ground beef recipes. So filling, pretty simple to throw together, and a definite crowd pleaser.
This hamburger casserole recipe has been such a hit that I created this keto taco casserole too. Always love a Mexican spin on food!
I’ve also made a buffalo chicken casserole based off of this recipe! It’s just a winning combo.
Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole Ingredients:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other qualifying programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Beef – We’re using lean beef, but you can buy a fattier beef and just drain the excess grease.
Bacon – Dice it and fry it up.
Sauce – This low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole gets a creamy sauce made from cream cheese, reduced or no sugar added ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt.
Egg – Seems weird in a cheeseburger casserole, but the egg holds everything together and adds extra protein and helps keep you full. This low carb casserole could also be considered a quiche, if you want to get technical.
Cheese – We sprinkle plenty of shredded cheddar over the top.
What Readers are Saying!
“This is one of the best low carb recipes I have ever found. Thank you!!! My husband and I both crave it all the time. I found it a month ago and I’ve already made it like 5 times. Crazy- I know. We just love it that much.” – Whitney
Does this keto hamburger casserole taste like eggs?
I’ve actually had a lot of people ask if this tasted egg-y and I really don’t think it does at all. There are just 4 eggs in the whole casserole, so that’s less than one egg per serving.
The eggs really just serve to hold everything together.
Give this a try with some diced red onion and pickles on top! Just note that any additional toppings you add will impact the carb count of this recipe.
This goes great with a side of cauliflower rice or a nice green salad topped with your favorite dressing. We like this homemade keto ranch dressing.
Is ketchup keto friendly?
Most ketchup is loaded with sugar, so you’ll want to be sure to read the labels. We use Heinz No Sugar Added Ketchup. It’s low in carbs and uses sucralose as the sweetener.
My kids actually prefer it to regular ketchup!
More Low Carb Recipes:
- Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Keto Spaghetti
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Chicken Drumsticks
Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Dice the bacon into small pieces and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside on a paper towel lined plate. Drain grease from pan.
- Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to the skillet and cook until browned, crumbling as it cooks. Once beef is browned and cooked through, drain fat.
- Add the cream cheese, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt to the skillet and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until combined.
- Spread the beef mixture into a greased 8×8 baking dish. Top with the cooked bacon.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk together with the heavy cream, hot sauce, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and bacon.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until set and golden on top. Let cool 15 minutes before sprinkling with dill and serving.