Low carb casseroles are a great way to get that comfort food feeling in without derailing your low carb diet. This low carb chicken casserole is loaded with spicy buffalo flavors for a super flavorful and filling dinner.
The new year is here, so I thought I’d pop in with one of my new favorite low carb casseroles! How many of you need some new keto recipes? How about new keto chicken recipes? I’m here for ya.
I don’t know about you, but I ate way too many Christmas cookies over the past month.
Friends and family kept dropping off plate after plate of cookies and treats. I loved every second of it. Until my pants started getting uncomfortably tight.
It’s time to get back on track for me. Exercise. Eating right. That sorta thing.
I love the keto diet, though I do struggle sticking with it. I go in spurts…a few weeks on, a few weeks off.
And okay, sometimes it’s more like a few months off. Who can relate?
Anyway, the biggest key for me staying keto is making foods that my whole family (the non-keto people) will like too. I don’t want to be cooking two dinners, you know?
This buffalo chicken casserole is one of those keto recipes that my whole family loves!
My cheeseburger casserole happens to be another one of those winning recipes, along with my chicken stuffed peppers, low carb meatloaf, and these buffalo chicken meatballs.
Keto has been gaining so much popularity lately. When I started it a couple years ago, it seemed like no one had ever heard of and everyone I told about it was super skeptical (and okay, even a little judgmental.) I’m glad to see it becoming more mainstream.
Tell me about your experience with keto in the comments! I’d love to hear if you’re new to this way of eating or if it’s something that you’ve been doing for a long time.
And, of course, if you try this recipe, I hope you’ll let me know what you think! You can drop a comment below or share a picture on Instagram and tag @bunsinmyoven!
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces grated cheddar
- 4 ounces grated mozzarella
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing and hot sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch mix to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Pour the chicken mixture into the prepared 8x8 baking dish.
- Add the eggs and heavy cream to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Stir in the cheddar and mozzarella.
- Pour the egg mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Serve with a drizzle of ranch or blue cheese dressing and extra hot sauce, as desired.
Leave a Review