This CROCKPOT CREAM CHEESE CORN RECIPE is loaded with sweet corn, cream cheese, bacon, and green onions. It’s the BEST corn recipe and perfect for holidays and family get-togethers. Toss it all in the crockpot, give it a stir, and then enjoy!
Corn is universally loved in our house and I’ll bet the same goes for most households.
What’s not to love about those sweet, crunchy little nuggets of goodness?
Creamed corn has always been a favorite, but then we discovered cream cheese corn.
Someone has to hold me back, because I could literally just eat the entire crockpot full of corn.
Me, a spoon, and this crockpot creamed corn. It’s a match made in heaven.
How to Make:
Combine: This rich tasting, creamy corn recipe is easy to make! Start by adding the corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, water, salt, and sugar to your crockpot and stir well to combine.
The sugar in this recipe doesn’t make it overly sweet. It just enhances the natural sweetness of the corn and pairs perfectly with the salty bacon and bite of the green onion.
Heat: Set the crockpot corn and cream cheese mixture to low heat and cook until the cheese has melted, about 3 to 4 hours.
Use a crockpot liner to make clean up a breeze!
Serve: Stir the cheesy corn well and top with the bacon and green onions before serving!
- You can swap the frozen corn for fresh corn cut off the cob, if desired.
- Try to avoid opening the crockpot to peek as it lets out a lot of heat and increases the cook time.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Try adding some of these options to change up the flavors!
- In addition to the cream cheese you could add shredded Cheddar, Colby, Pepper Jack, or other cheeses to this dish. Anything that pairs well with corn and crumbled bacon!
- Add some garlic powder if you like that flavor.
- Some diced jalapenos will add a little heat!
More crockpot recipes!
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
More corn recipes!
Cream Cheese Corn
- 48 ounces frozen sweet corn
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup butter cubed
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Add the corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, water, sugar, and salt to a 5-6 quart crockpot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir well and sprinkle with bacon and green onions before serving.