This Crockpot Cream Cheese Corn Recipe is loaded with sweet corn, cream cheese, bacon, and green onions. It’s the BEST corn recipe and perfect for holidays and family get-togethers. Toss it all in the crockpot, give it a stir, and then enjoy!
Corn is universally loved in our house and I’ll bet the same goes for most households.
What’s not to love about those sweet, crunchy little nuggets of goodness?
Creamed corn has always been a favorite, but then we discovered cream cheese corn.
Someone has to hold me back, because I could literally just eat the entire crockpot full of corn.
Me, a spoon, and this crockpot cream cheese corn. It’s a match made in heaven.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other qualifying programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweet Corn – I’m keeping things simple and using frozen sweet corn for this recipe. Grab your favorite brand from the store! No need to thaw it.
Cream Cheese – This is a creamy and cheesy recipe and it starts with plenty of cream cheese! This will get melted up in the crockpot with the other ingredients.
Milk & Butter – These will go in with the cream cheese to make up the creamy, cheesy sauce that goes so well with the sweet corn!
Bacon – You’ll need some cooked and crumbled bacon. Check out this easy air fryer bacon recipe to keep things simple and mess free!
Other – Along with the other ingredients you’ll need some water, sugar, salt, and chopped green onions.
What We Love About This Recipe:
- Toss everything in the crockpot and let the magic happen!
- The cream cheese really adds a delicious rich, creaminess to the corn. The two textures and flavors work so well together!
- Did you see the bacon? There’s bacon. 😉
In the market for a new slow cooker? We love this 7 quart Crockpot. It’s simple to use, cooks evenly, and is very budget friendly. Plus, it has a 4 1/2 star rating with over 5,000 reviews on Amazon!
How to Make Cream Cheese Corn:
Combine: This rich tasting, creamy corn recipe is easy to make! Start by adding the corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, water, salt, and sugar to your crockpot and stir well to combine.
The sugar in this recipe doesn’t make it overly sweet. It just enhances the natural sweetness of the corn and pairs perfectly with the salty bacon and bite of the green onion.
Heat: Set the crockpot corn and cream cheese mixture to low heat and cook until the cheese has melted, about 3 to 4 hours.
Use a crockpot liner to make clean up a breeze!
Serve: Stir the cheesy corn well and top with the bacon and green onions before serving! I bet you’d enjoy this cream cheese corn as a side dish with some grilled BBQ chicken!
- You can swap the frozen corn for fresh corn cut off the cob, if desired.
- Try to avoid opening the crockpot to peek as it lets out a lot of heat and increases the cook time.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Try adding some of these options to change up the flavors!
- In addition to the cream cheese you could add shredded Cheddar, Colby, Pepper Jack, or other cheeses to this dish. Anything that pairs well with corn and crumbled bacon!
- Add some garlic powder or fresh minced garlic if you like that flavor.
- Some diced jalapenos will add a little heat!
More crockpot recipes!
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
More corn recipes!
Cream Cheese Corn
- 48 ounces frozen sweet corn
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup butter cubed
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Add the corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, water, sugar, and salt to a 5-6 quart crockpot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir well and sprinkle with bacon and green onions before serving.