You won’t believe how addictive this CRACK CHICKEN CASSEROLE is! We tossed spaghetti noodles in a creamy ranch cheese sauce, shredded chicken, bacon, and green onions for a total flavor bomb!
Not to be overly dramatic, but this recipe gets it’s title because the combo of ingredients (cream cheese, ranch, bacon, and chicken) are absolutely addicting!
Once you’ve had crack chicken, you’ll be hooked and you won’t be able to stop!
This time we’ve really outdone ourselves though.
We took all of the main ingredients for crack chicken, like cream cheese, ranch, and bacon, and then added in pasta and Velveeta to make a rich, creamy sauce that coats the spaghetti and absolutely insists you come back for seconds.
Get ready to be hooked!
Spaghetti – Any brand of spaghetti noodles will do for this recipe! If you don’t have spaghetti noodles, other shapes of pasta would work too. It’s hard to mess up a cheesy chicken pasta casserole.
Cheese Sauce – This crack chicken spaghetti is loaded with a creamy cheese sauce made from Velveeta, cream cheese, milk, and ranch seasoning! Oh, and this casserole gets topped off with some shredded cheddar (or whatever type of cheese you like!).
Chicken – You’ll need some pre-cooked shredded chicken for this recipe. I always have some on hand because it freezes and stores so well and is easy to use in lots of great recipes like this crack chicken casserole! A rotisserie chicken from the store works great for this too.
Bacon – Some pre-cooked, crumbled bacon will add even more flavor to this spaghetti casserole.
What We Love About This Recipe!
All. The. Cheese. Seriously, this is a super cheesy casserole loaded with some of my favorite stuff: cheese and more cheese. Oh, and the combo of cheese, ranch, and bacon? It’s outrageous.
How to Make Crack Chicken Spaghetti:
Spaghetti: To start this crack chicken casserole recipe you’ll need to boil some spaghetti noodles. Cook the noodles for one minute less than the package directions state, and while they are boiling you can move on to making the cheese sauce in the next step.
Cheese Sauce: This cheesy sauce is what will hold everything together in this chicken spaghetti recipe, and it’s also what makes it so addictive!
Heat up a sauce pan and add in the cream cheese, Velveeta, and milk. Keep stirring it constantly while the cheese melts until you have a smooth, creamy cheese sauce! Finally, stir in the ranch seasoning until it is fully mixed.
Mix: Drain the water from the pasta and remove it to a mixing bowl along with the chicken, bacon, and green onions.. Pour the cheese sauce over the top and mix everything together.
Bake: Once you’ve finished combining everything go ahead and add the cheesy chicken and spaghetti mixture to a prepared baking dish. Spread the mixture out evenly and then top it all with a generous amount of shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve it while the cheese is hot and melty. I like to top this baked spaghetti dish with even more bacon and green onion!
Have you tried our spaghetti sandwich recipe yet? It’s delicious with this crack chicken spaghetti too! Swap the garlic butter topping for a buttery ranch topping and dig in!
Tightly cover your crack chicken spaghetti with foil or plastic wrap and store in the fridge for 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave.
We recommend freezing this crack chicken casserole before baking. Cover tightly with foil, freeze for up to 3 months, and thaw in the fridge before baking for 45 minutes.
Any good casserole recipe is easy to modify! There are all sorts of other ingredients you could add or substitute in this dish. Add a can of Rotel to give this a little spice. Stir in some sautéed mushrooms for more flavor. Swap the shredded chicken for ground chicken if that’s what you have on hand.
Make It Fast!
- Use a rotisserie chicken and quickly shred it up for adding to this casserole.
- The partially cooked bacon in a box works well here when you’re in a rush.
- Save time by skipping the trip to the oven. Just stir the ingredients together (skip the cheddar cheese) and eat right away!
MORE CHEESY CASSEROLE RECIPES!
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Air Fryer Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
- Keto Meatball Casserole
- Million Dollar Mac & Cheese Casserole
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Crack Chicken Casserole
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 12 ounces Velveeta
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti for one minute less than the package directions state. Drain water from the spaghetti.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the cream cheese, Velveeta, and milk and cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Stir the ranch seasoning into the cheese sauce.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the spaghetti. Add the chicken, bacon, and green onions and stir well to coat.
- Pour the spaghetti into the prepared baking dish and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional green onions and bacon before serving, if desired.