This cheesy rice casserole is bursting with flavor! I loaded this chicken and rice casserole with bacon, ranch, and cheddar to make a simple family friendly dish.
Alright, guys. I guess we can’t pretend anymore.
Summer is officially coming to an end. The kids are starting up school. The weeknights are about to get insanely busy again. And, worst of all, it’s gonna get cold.
My son told me the other day that he’d like to move to Canada and when I asked him why, he replied, “the weather.”
So. He’s a nutjob.
Personally, I do love Fall. The chill in the air makes me pretty happy, but actual winter? No. No no no. I do not want to move north and I definitely do not want to think about shoveling snow or driving on icy roads.
Butttttt, I must admit that cool weather does equal casseroles in my house and that makes me very happy indeed. I love a good casserole.
Hello, chicken spaghetti. You’re a fall favorite! And so are you, taco casserole! I love casseroles. Especially my baked spaghetti recipe.
This cheesy rice casserole is a riff on my chicken and rice casserole that the Internet all fell in love with. It’s a really easy dish to throw together and it bakes into this creamy, cheesy, comfort food.
And did you read the words “chicken, bacon, and ranch?” Because yeah. Those things are all in one delicious 9×13 pan full of goodness. You know your whole family is going to love this dinner!
I like to serve this with a green salad and some fresh fruit or steamed veggies for an easy meal. For dessert, go for my Nutella brownies or pumpkin bundt cake!
Chicken Bacon and Ranch Rice Casserole
- 2 cups uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups milk
- 20 ounces cream of chicken soup (2 cans) or homemade!
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the rice, milk, cream of chicken soup, ranch dressing, and bacon to a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Pour rice mixture into the baking dish and place chicken tenderloins over the top.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 60 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Remove the foil and top with the grated cheese. Cover and return to oven for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Tips & Notes:
Leave a Review