These s’mores cookies are made from a soft peanut butter cookie base and loaded with marshmallows and Nutella!
There are things in this world that I will just never be able to get enough of. One of those things is peanut butter.
I could eat a whole jar with a spoon and not blink an eye. Anyone else just as addicted to the stuff?
The other thing that I’m obsessed with is s’mores. Would you believe that I was an adult the first time I ever ate a s’mores? It’s true. My parents were mean and cruel and never fed me a s’mores. *sob*
That’s okay though. I’m totally making up for lost time here.
I’ve been on a mission to eat s’mores as often as possible since I discovered them.
Remember our little Saturday Night S’mores Party we have? It’s one of our favorite family traditions. Check out how to have your own s’mores party! It’s so much fun!
I also like to make s’mores for breakfast, because hey. Why not? Check out these s’mores pancakes.
This time around, though, I decided to do a peanut butter s’mores cookie cup.
What is a cookie cup, you ask? Well, it’s just a cookie that’s baked in a muffin tin. What really makes it special is that they’re BIG, THICK, and CHEWY. I love cookie cups because you don’t need to chill the dough prior to baking and the cookies won’t spread.
Check out my oatmeal cookie cups too! Don’t they look yummy?!
These cookies have a soft and chewy peanut butter base and are filled with marshmallow fluff and Nutella. You can totally swap in a Hershey’s bar or chocolate chips for the Nutella if you prefer.
Give these a try and report back. I think you’re really going to love these!
Peanut Butter S'mores Cookie Cups
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a standard sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg. Stir in the milk and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture and beat until well combined.
- Place around two teaspoonfuls of dough into the bottom of each muffin tin and use your fingers to press it in a bit to cover the bottom of each muffin well.
- Drop a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff and Nutella in the center of each.
- Roll a teaspoonful of dough into a ball and smash it flat and place it over the top of the fluff and Nutella. Repeat to cover each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely before removing from the muffin tin.
Looking for more s’mores recipes? I’ve got 23 more all in one place for you! CLICK HERE for the recipes!