Hope y’all have been enjoying the holidays! Our Christmas was perfect this year. Santa was good to all of us, we had lots of family time, and the cookies were as delicious as ever.
We’re not done with the holiday season yet though…there is still New Year’s to think about! My daughter’s birthday is the 29th of December too, so this last week of the year is all about the food, parties, and presents!
I thought I’d share an easy appetizer or snack that is good for a New Year’s get together, a birthday party, or just an afternoon snack. These little ham and cheese pinwheels wouldn’t be a bad lunch either if you wanted to serve them with a salad!
These are stupid easy to make, but the soft, flaky crescent rolls are so delicious filled with a tangy cream cheese, ham, swiss, and a smear of dijon. I can never get enough of these and neither can anyone else, so be sure to double or triple this recipe if you’re feeding a crowd!
Ham and Swiss Pinwheels
- 1 tube crescent roll dough sheet
- 4 ounces deli sliced ham
- 2 ounces swiss cheese grated
- 2 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese and dijon mustard until well combined.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough sheet on a clean work surface and spread with the cream cheese mixture. Place the ham in a single layer of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with the swiss cheese.
- Roll the dough up jelly roll style. Slice in 3/4 inch thick slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.