Just 3 ingredients to make these dump and go Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops! That delicious creamy gravy makes for some of the best pork chops and this dinner couldn’t be easier!
Pork chops have always been one of our go to dinners whether we fry them in a skillet or toss them on a grill, but my absolute favorite way to cook them lately is in the crockpot!
We had been making our Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops almost weekly, but then one day I ran out of onion soup mix and decided to improvise.
These Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops were born and holy moly, my friends. So good!
My husband requests these crockpot pork chops about once a week and I am all too happy to oblige since this is a 3 ingredient dinner that you literally just dump and go! Couldn’t be simpler, faster, or any tastier!
Pork Chops – I’m using boneless center cut pork chops for this recipe. They are easy to work with and will slow cook perfectly when smothered in the creamy ranch sauce. Bone in chops will also work, but we’ve found we prefer boneless.
Cream of Chicken Soup – Follow the link for our homemade version (you’ll want to double it for this recipe) or grab a couple of cans.
Ranch Seasoning – We love Hidden Valley, but be sure to use the seasoning packet and not the dip packet. The dip has loads more sodium than the seasoning.
What We Love About This Recipe:
- 3 ingredients make this perfect for a busy day!
- The pork chops cook up so tender in the crockpot and the ‘gravy’ is delicious over mashed potatoes!
- Kids love just about anything ranch and this is no exception!
How to Make Smothered Pork Chops:
Mix: Combine the cream of chicken soup and ranch seasoning and stir to combine.
Pork Chops: Spray the crockpot with non-stick spray and place the pork chops in the crockpot.
Top: Spread the ranch mixture over the pork chops.
Cook: Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
Serve: Remove the pork chops from the sauce and whisk the sauce a bit to bring it all back together. Serve over mashed potatoes or rice!
Our Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes couldn’t be easier to make and they’re perfect with these ranch pork chops in the crockpot!
Yes, absolutely! This recipe works well with cream of mushroom soup. Cream of celery, potato, or onion would also work in this dish.
It is perfectly safe to put raw meat, including pork, into modern crockpots.
MORE PORK CHOP RECIPES!
- Korean BBQ Pork Chops
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops
- Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- Lemon Garlic Pork Chops
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- parsley for garnish
- Spray the crockpot with non-stick spray. Add the pork chops to the crockpot.
- Whisk together the cream soup and ranch seasoning and pour over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Remove pork chops from the crockpot and whisk the sauce well.
- Serve pork chops with sauce spooned over the top.