CREAMY TUSCAN PORK & PASTA SKILLET is a simple one skillet dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes! Loaded with chunks of juicy pork, pasta, and veggies all in a creamy sauce. Big thanks to Smithfield for sponsoring this recipe!
It’s been hectic around our house lately and I would bet that it’s been relatively hectic around yours too! Doesn’t seem to matter what time of year it is at this point – life is just busy!
That’s why I love simple one-skillet dinners like this one!Juicy, perfectly seasoned pork, pasta, veggies – all cooked together to create a simple but flavorful dinner for the family in just 30 minutes. How can you resist that?
This recipe is sponsored by Smithfield. I’ve been working with them for years to bring you creative ways to use their marinated fresh pork.
I love that their pork is already seasoned for you, so the prep time is minimal. They have loads of flavors, a variety of cuts, and they’re made from 100% fresh pork with no artificial ingredients.
How to make this one skillet pasta recipe:
To start, you’ll want to dice up your Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet.
Add it to a hot skillet with a bit of butter and brown it on all sides.
Stir in some garlic until it’s nice and fragrant.
Add your dried penne, sun-dried tomatoes, and chicken broth to the skillet and stir it all together.
Bring that to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cover.
You’ll want to cook this for 5 minutes and then remove the lid and continue boiling until the pasta is nearly cooked through and the liquid has reduced a bit.
Add in some cream cheese and Parmesan to make this dish nice and creamy.
Once that has melted, remove from the heat and add in a few handfuls of chopped spinach. Cover and let set for about 5 minutes so the spinach can wilt and the pasta can finish cooking.
Stir it all together and then dive in!
This one skillet dinner is ready in 30 minutes which makes it perfect for a busy night!
We like to serve this pasta with a side salad drizzled with this homemade ranch dressing.
More recipes featuring Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork:
Crock Pot Pork Roast: Just three ingredients!
Pork Stir Fry: So simple and better than take-out!
Pork and Cabbage: Fried together for a delicious dinner.
Pressure Cooker Carnitas: We make these often!
Just in time for the start of the new school year, Smithfield is helping at-home cooks save time in the kitchen with their “Real Fresh, Real Flavor, Real Fast” contest and
sweepstakes. From now through September 13, visit SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com to submit your time-saving cooking tips featuring Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork for a chance to win
a four-day/three night trip for two to Napa Valley, California.
For official rules, entry details, recipe ideas and more, visit SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com.
Creamy Tuscan Pork Pasta
- 1 package Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Chop the pork loin into bite-sized pieces, about 1/2 - 1 inch each.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Add the oil.
- Add pork to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, until browned on all sides. The pork does not need to be completely cooked through at this point.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the penne, sun-dried tomatoes, and chicken broth to the skillet and stir.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and Parmesan to the skillet and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the spinach to the skillet. Cover and let set for 5 minutes before stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Review