Cream cheese fruit pizza is a favorite in our house all summer long and this version couldn’t be any simpler. It’s colorful, bright, and bursting with fresh fruit goodness!
You guys, I have finally done it!
My husband, the man I’ve been married to for going on 18 years, has finally started eating FRUIT.
He’s always liked bananas, but that’s been the extent of it.
How were we supposed to have romantic date nights ending in feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries if he didn’t actually eat strawberries? He was seriously ruining everything.
And then, one day, he was at a meeting for work and one of the guys brought in fresh strawberries from his strawberry fields. Chad turned down offer after offer of strawberries before someone finally convinced him he was making a huge mistake and now he’s a strawberry lover.
I pounced right on that and started sneaking all kinds of fruit into the rotation and he just eats it all now!
I’m so excited, because one of my all time favorite foods is fruit salad, but I can never eat a whole bowl myself so I rarely make it.
Now? I make it. And it all gets gobbled up by my people and I’m left wondering why I wanted to share my fruit salad in the first place.
I went ahead and turned my fruit salad recipe into a cream cheese fruit pizza recipe and y’all are going to flip for this one.
How to make cream cheese fruit pizza:
The base of this pizza is made of crescent dough, which keeps things nice and easy. Also, everyone loves those cans of crescent rolls, so you know it’ll be a hit. 😉
Bake and cool the crust and then spread on a mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. This is like a cream cheese frosting, but not as sweet and it pairs so well with the fresh fruit salad.
To make the fruit pizza, you’ll just chop chop chop your fruits! I’ve used our favorites here: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries blueberries, grapes, and kiwi.
You can add whatever fruits you love to this mixture – apples, bananas, clementines, peaches, pears, it’s all good!
Just sprinkle the fruit right on top of the crust and you’re ready to go!
We love that this makes basically makes a fruit salad that you can eat with your hands! And it’s so colorful and pretty no one can resist it!
More fruity recipes you might like:
Pineapple Casserole: Sweet, salty, and fruity – this is the perfect side dish.
Peach Cobbler: Impossible to go wrong with this classic recipe!
Lemon Scones with Blackberry Glaze: These are double dipped in bright purple glaze. Must make!
Peach Pancakes: Did you know I published an entire book of pancake recipes? This recipe is from that book! 🙂
Easy Fruit Pizza
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped kiwi
- 1/2 cup halved grapes
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll the crescent dough sheet out onto a 1/4 sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are beginning to turn golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Remove from oven and cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent dough.
- Add all of the fruit to a large bowl and gently toss to mix.
- Pour the fruit evenly over the pizza base.
- Cut pizza into 12 squares and serve immediately.
Tips & Notes: