These s’mores bars are ooey gooey good! They start with a graham cracker cookie base and are filled with Fluff and Nutella!
I think I’ve done a pretty good job of documenting my love for all things s’mores, wouldn’t you say?
I mean, at this point, some of us might say that I’m a little obsessed with that graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow combo. It’s cool. There are worse things one could be addicted too.
Check out all of my s’mores recipes!
The thing is, I have no fire pit. It’s all very sad.
We put in a pool this year and I kept trying to talk the husband into having a special firepit built when they were doing the patio work, but he was too busy freaking out about 1.) all the concrete we now have in our backyard and 2.) all the dollars we were spending to put the concrete in the backyard.
So. There is no firepit.
WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY S’MORES FIX NOW, HUSBAND?
I did what I always do and hit the kitchen. S’mores can totally be made in the oven, it’s fine, quit crying about the firepit. You’re going to be fine. Juuuuuuuust fine.
I took my graham cracker cookies and turned them into a bar with an ooey gooey center full of marshmallow fluff and Nutella. Guys. These are outrageous.
The cookie base is so soft. The combo of Fluff and Nutella is just perfection. And you don’t even need a stinkin’ firepit to make these happen.
I made you a video to show just how easy it is to whip these bars up! I think you’re going to love them as much as we do.
Give these guys a try and report back to let me know what you think!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Press half of the dough into a parchment lined 8x8 baking dish.
- Spread dough with Fluff and Nutella.
- Press small pieces of the remaining dough on top of the Fluff and Nutella to form the top crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.