This CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES recipe is pleasing for the entire family. Tender, flavorful beef cooked until it’s shreds and then mixed with buttery egg noodles. This meal is a dream come true.
One of the best things about a slow cooker is walking in after a long day and smelling dinner. Cooked for you. While you were out.
It really doesn’t matter what is in the crockpot. Your house is going to smell amazing by the time it’s done.
Of course it is also easy to use a slow cooker, the food tastes great, and all that other jazz. But walking in to the smell of your delicious dinner…THE BEST!
Beef and noodles ingredient list:
- Chuck roast
- Beef broth
- Worcestershire sauce
- Seasoned salt
- Pappardelle noodles
How to make Crock Pot beef and noodles:
Add your chuck roast to the slow cooker and pour the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt on top. Simple seasonings, but totally perfect in this dish.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or cook on low for 8 hours. Keep in mind that all slow cookers cook differently. Some run hot and some run cool. 4 and 8 hours are the general time frame, but you’ll want to slow cook until the meat is easily shredded with a fork.
About 20 minutes before you are done with your meat, start on the noodles. Boil a large pot of water and cook your pappardelle noodles as directed on the package.
Drain the noodles and return to the pot. Shred the beef, taste and add additional Worcestershire or seasoned salt, and then add the beef to the pot of noodles.
Add butter to the pot and then toss to coat and stir everything together.
You can add any of these veggies to the noodles for a healthier dish!
- Cooked broccoli
- Cooked carrots
- Cooked peas
More savory slow cooker recipes:
- Crockpot chicken tacos
- French Dip Sandwich
- Slow cooker macaroni and cheese
- Crockpot broccoli cheese soup
- Crock pot chicken noodle soup
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- 2 pounds chuck roast
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound pappardelle noodles
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- Add the chuck roast, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours or until the meat easily shreds apart.
- 20 minutes before the meat is finished cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook papperdelle according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Shred the beef with 2 forks. Taste and add additional Worcestershire sauce or seasoned salt, if desired.
- Add the beef to the pot of noodles along with the butter and toss to coat, allowing the butter to melt.
- Serve hot.
Tips & Notes:
This recipe was originally published in February 2016. It was updated in February 2021.