These Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies are a dream come true! Super thick and chewy cookies stuffed with an Oreo!
First off, I should mention that these cookies are just plain ridiculous.
And, yes, completely delicious.
You see, these aren’t just any chocolate chip cookies. There’s a super secret surprise inside.
A cookie in the cookie. What’s not to love?
Also? They’re huge. Beyond huge.
This is the dessert version of the turducken. Way more chocolate, way more Oreo cream, way more goodness!
They’re more or less three cookies in one.
We saw this recipe over at Picky Palate and had to give it a test. So glad we did, because Jenny is a genius with a cookie and these are just as good as they look!
How to make Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies:
Use your stand mixer and cream together the butter and sugars. After that, add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix this until well combined.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Slowly add this to your wet bowl and mix to combine thoroughly. Stir in your chocolate chips.
Chill the dough for 15 minutes in a freezer. This will make it easier to work with and keep the dough from spreading.
Using a small cookie scoop, place a scoop of your dough on top of an Oreo, then another scoop on the bottom of the same Oreo. Push the two dough scoops together to seal the Oreo in between the cookie dough.
Place the balls of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-13 minutes.
Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to allow to finish cooling.
My favorite, is to serve these with a tall glass of cold milk!
More desserts for you to love:
- Homemade brownie recipe
- Perfect chocolate chip cookies
- Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Homemade Butterfinger candy bars
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to the wet mixture and combine thoroughly. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes to make it easier to work with and to keep the dough from spreading when baking.
- Using a cookie scoop place one scoop of dough on top of an Oreo cookie. Place another single scoop on the bottom of the Oreo to create a cookie sandwich. Seal the edges together to completely close in the Oreo.
- Place the balls of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-13 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
Leave a Review