Because I’m all about that fudge, ’bout that fudge.
You guys, it’s the most wonderful time of the year. It’s fudge season.
Well, this year I thought we’d do a candy bar fudge. Partially because I super love candy bars (I’m basically a child) and partially because I miraculously had a bag of fun-sized Nutrageous bars hidden in the back of my pantry. Nutrageous bars usually go quick in this house! Did I mention the stray bag of mini Reese’s I chopped up to put on the top? Mm hmm.
- 8 fun-size Nutrageous candy bars
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini Reese's chopped
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil or parchment paper, leaving an overhang so that you'll easily be able to lift the fudge out of the pan.
- Unwrap the candy bars and place them in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Add the condensed milk and chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and then continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Stir the vanilla in the fudge mixture until combined.
- Pour the chocolate fudge over the candy bars and smooth the top. Sprinkle the mini Reese's over the top. Press the candy bars into the fudge.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 1 hour before cutting into small pieces.