White chocolate fudge with pretzels mixed in! This is an easy microwave fudge that’s so simple to toss together!
I’ve been a fudge fiend ever since I was little. It’s just so sweet and sugary and delicious. My grandma always made the best chocolate and peanut butter fudge at Christmas.
I, on the other hand, had never even attempted fudge until a few years ago. Nowadays?
Bring on the homemade fudge, you guys!
The only issue is that, well, I might eat a whole pan if it’s sitting in my kitchen. I have to be sure to pass it off to neighbors and friends as soon as possible. 😉
I’m all about easy these days, so I went for a simple microwave fudge. It’s crazy easy and crazy good.
How to make white chocolate fudge:
We’re skipping the candy thermometer, because nobody has that kind of time.
We’re going to start with a brick of cream cheese, a lot of powdered sugar, a little vanilla, and some melted white chocolate.
This doesn’t come out overly cream cheese-y, but it does have a subtle cream cheese frosting vibe going on that is impossible to resist. Trust me. Cream cheese fudge is bomb. (Do people still say bomb?)
Once you’ve got everything stirred together, we’re going to go a little crazy and stir in some chopped pretzels. I like fudge with lots of mix-ins.
Spread the mixture into a foil lined baking dish and pop it in the fridge to set up.
Slice into small squares and enjoy!
I sliced these into kind big squares for the photos because I really like the way they look with a whole pretzel on top, but Imma be honest – that’s a whole big hunk of fudge. You do you, but I recommend making smaller pieces. 😉
More fudge recipes to try:
Oreo Fudge: Just as easy, but with everyone’s favorite cookie!
Pomegranate Fudge: So pretty and totally fun!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge: A layer of peanut butter fudge topped off with a layer of chocolate fudge.
White Chocolate Pretzel Fudge
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 block
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 15 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pretzels
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and no lumps remain.
- In the top of a double boiler (or just a glass bowl set over a pot) over lightly simmering water, heat white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Stir the melted white chocolate and pretzels into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into a parchment lined 8x8 baking dish and chill for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1-inch squares (or smaller - this stuff is rich!) and serve!
This post was originally published in 2011. Updated with new photos and a video in 2018. Original photo below: