These peanut butter bars are all dressed up for Halloween! So simple with just a handful of ingredients, too.
Everyone knows that the best part about Halloween is Reese’s Pumpkins, right?
I mean…they’re the best shape. I’ll fight you on that.Of course, my husband makes fun of me when I buy candy for myself…apparently he thinks that adults don’t eat candy bars? Pfft. He’s wrong, obviously.
But, either way, I thought I’d get my chocolate peanut butter fix via a sweet homemade treat this time around and these no bake peanut butter bars were born.
They start with peanut butter, get topped with chocolate, and are finished off with a sprinkle of crushed Halloween m&m’s. Love these bars because they’re totally easy but super festive and fun!
Feel free to skip the m&m candies and use whatever festive goodies you can find…sprinkles work well!
How to make these no-bake peanut butter bars:
Add graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
You don’t even need to get your mixer dirty for this one!
Once the mixture is combined, spread it into a greased 9×9 baking dish.
Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave and then pour the chocolate over the peanut butter layer. Smooth it all out.
Chop or crush some m&m’s. When they’re chopped up, the candy coating flakes off a bit giving you this colorful candy dust that makes the bars even prettier.
Sprinkle the candy over the top and pop the dish in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
These should be stored in the refrigerator.
More Halloween Recipes To Try:
Spider Cookies: Creepy but simple!
Halloween Crunch Bars: My favorite cereal bar recipe!
Witch’s Brew: So fun!
Halloween Candy Popcorn: This is such a fun treat.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: Can’t go wrong with pumpkin!
Pumpkin Crunch Cake: Our all-time favorite pumpkin recipe!
Halloween Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped m&m candies
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter to a medium mixing bowl and stir well with a spoon to combine.
- When mixture is well combined, spread into the bottom of a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring each time, until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and smooth evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle the m&m's over the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting and serving.