This white chocolate Christmas popcorn makes a great foodie gift, but it’s also perfect to set out at your holiday parties! Big thanks to Orville Redenbacher’s for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own.
My husband has this little love affair going on with popcorn, you guys.
He’s obsessed with the stuff.
It works out well for me, because I often get to skip cooking lunch by waving a bag of microwavable popcorn in his face. Also, he’ll totally go see all the girly movies with me if I mention popcorn with extra butter and salt.
And, uh, it’s not like I’m turning down popcorn either. 😉
I’m working with Orville Redenbacher’s this year and I wanted to bring you a festive little holiday twist on my husband’s all-time favorite way to eat popcorn!
I started with a bag of Orville Redenbacher’s microwaveable Butter Popcorn and I got that all popped up to salty buttery perfection. I love Orville Redenbacher’s because they work hard to bring you only the best quality, non-GMO popcorn they can. With that kind of quality, you know you’re getting the best possible tasting popcorn that pops up light and fluffy, everytime!
After running my popcorn through the microwave, I melted a little white chocolate and then drizzled it over the popcorn. After that, I went to town with some red and green sprinkles.
You could totally dress this up for any holiday by changing up the sprinkle situation!
Oh, and go check out some more of my easy Christmas treats!
This recipe could not be easier, guys! And if you enjoy that sweet and salty mix, I can assure you that you’ll absolutely love this stuff! I don’t even like white chocolate, but I’m powerless to resist this popcorn.
You could package this up all cute in some holiday packaging and give it as gifts. Or you could just dump it in a pretty bowl and set it out at your next holiday get together. Either way, people are going to be munching on this stuff nonstop!
White Chocolate Christmas Popcorn
- 1 bag Orville Redenbacher's microwaveable Butter Popcorn
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- red and green sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- Spread popcorn on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add the white chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and microwave until smooth and melted, stirring every 30 seconds. This took 1 minute 30 seconds in my microwave.
- Spoon white chocolate over the popcorn and immediately add sprinkles.
- Let sit until white chocolate has hardened, about 2 hours.