I’m pretty sure that my main reason for baking so much is the raw cookie dough/brownie batter/pie crust.
Why does food taste so much more decadent and yummy before you put it in the oven and kill all of the salmonella?
I’m actually not a fan of salmonella, like, at all. So, I topped these ooey gooey brownies with some eggless cookie dough. Then I burst. You know, from all of the cookie dough brownies that I shoveled in my mouth.
These are rich, but not as rich as I expected. I did cut them fairly small, though. Which just meant that I had to eat two. Whatever.
Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix prepared and baked
- 3/4 cup salted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Top the baked and cooled brownies with the cookie dough.
adapted from Recipe Girl