Barbecue Mac Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, butter side down, in the skillet.
- Top with 1 slice of cheddar cheese, a large spoonful of the shredded beef, another slice of cheddar, a scoop of macaroni and cheese, a third slice of cheddar, and the second piece of bread.
- Cook until the bottom piece of bread is crispy and golden. Carefully use a spatula (and your fingers to hold the sandwich together!) to flip. Continue cooking until the bottom slice of bread is cripsy and golden.
- Repeat to make as many sandwiches as desired.
- Let sit 3 minutes before cutting and serving.