Chicken, Tomato, & Mozzarella Pizza with PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
This is a compensated review by BlogHer and Kraft.
I love a nice, home-cooked dinner as much as the next girl. A roast chicken, a big juicy meatloaf, grilled steaks, all of that is so yummy. Sometimes though? I just want quick, simple, and cheap. On those nights I tend to go the pizza route. It’s so easy to make your own pizza and the results are pretty much always amazing.
I get so tired of the standard pepperoni pizza though, so every now and then I force my kids to branch out and try something new.
This week I decided to incorporate the new PHILADELPHIA brand Cooking Creme into my pizza. I’m so glad I did. White pizza has always been my favorite, probably because I usually make it with Alfredo sauce. Alfredo sauce is just butter, parmesan cheese, and heavy cream. It’s kind of my favorite food ever.
The PHILADELPHIA brand Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme was just as yummy as my usual Alfredo sauce and it was so simple! I topped the pizza with some leftover chicken, sliced tomatoes, and a bit of green onions. Oh, and don’t forget the fresh mozzarella all over the top!
This was absolutely delicious. The cheese was so creamy and just bursting with flavor and the toppings worked perfectly with the Italian Cheese and Herb flavor!
Before you hop into the kitchen to make this, don’t forget to check out the contest going on over at Real Women of Philadelphia! If you’re a Philly lover like me, submit one of your own recipes for a chance to win a visit with Paula (yes, THAT Paula), a chance to contribute to cookbooks and food magazines, and then, of course, there’s the teensy tiny cash prize of… $25,000 dollars. Oh, wait. That’s actually kind of an awesome cash prize, isn’t it? Good luck, guys!
- 2 pizza crusts (store bought or homemade)
- 1 container PHILADELPHIA brand Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 4 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1 - 1/2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 2 medium tomato, sliced thin
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven as directed for your pizza crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cooking creme and Ricotta cheese. Spread on the two pizza crusts. Top with the chicken, tomato slices, and green onions. Place the sliced mozzarella on top of the pizzas. Sprinkle with parsley to make everything pretty.
- Bake as directed on your pizza crust. Let the pizza rest five minutes before cutting.