We all love a good sandwich, right?
Personally, I like turkey and cheese on white bread with a little mayo. I also love me a BLT with a couple slices of avocado. Clearly, I’m all about the classics.
The best kind of sandwiches, though, are the sweet kind. Obviously.
Peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches rock my world, but let’s face it. We could make the classic PB&N even better by turning it into a cookie. I mean, duh. You like a food? Turn it into a cookie and you’ll like it more. It’s just the way the world works.
While you’re here, why not hop over and read about my review of some gorgeous Bark Cloth Hot Pads and enter to win a set of your own?
Peanut Butter & Nutella Sandwich Cookies
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Begin by creaming the butters and sugars for the cookies. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- In a small bowl mix together your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix into the creamed butter and sugars.
- Mix in the oats and stir until combined.
- Drop teaspoonfuls (or use a small cookie scoop) of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Make a criss cross with a fork to flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- When cookies are completely cooled, flip half of them over. Spread with a spoonful of Nutella (how much you use is totally up to you) and then top with the remaining cookies.