Um, I think I have a problem.
Like, for realsies.
This Biscoff spread is addicting stuff, man. And I, for one, am powerless to resist.
If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t heard of Biscoff, it’s basically cookies in peanut butter form. I think it tastes like a spread made from extra sweet graham crackers. It pretty much tastes like crack.
If you haven’t been able to find it yet, I suggest you check Walmart. It’s located right next to peanut butter and Nutella in our store. Actually, if you haven’t been able to find it, consider yourself lucky. You still have pants that fit. Hooray for you!
We’ve gone through three jars of the stuff and this is the first thing I’ve baked with it. So, yeah, that pretty much means that I’ve eaten three jars with a spoon.
Sure, my husband has spread a couple of spoonfuls on some graham crackers, and I’ve dipped apples in it a handful of times, but let’s be real here.
Me + Biscoff + Spoon / Husband – Children = Fat Pants.
You know, my math really doesn’t work out, but that’s okay. Not everyone can be good at everything. Math just isn’t my strong suit. Either way, I’m wearing fat pants, so I totally got that part right.
Anyway, I made these bars for you. They’re chock full of Biscoff, milk chocolate chunks, graham crackers, and mini marshmallows. They’re all S’mores-y and gooey and pretty much just plain delicious.
Maria, the blogger behind Two Peas and Their Pod, had an awesome recipe for Biscoff blondies that I came across on Pinterest, so I just tweaked that and added a hundred extra fattening things to her recipe. As one does.
Biscoff S’mores Bars
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 graham crackers crushed into small pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate chunks I threw in a few semi-sweet chips on top for photo purposes
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the Biscoff Spread. Continue stirring until the mixture is creamy and well combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the graham crackers, chocolate chunks, and mini marshmallows.
- Add the egg to the Biscoff mixture and stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. This will be very thick and difficult to stir, so you may need to get in there and mix it with your hands.
- Dump the batter into the prepared dish and press it into the pan evenly.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until the top is golden and the edges are slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Leave a Review