These salted caramel RITZ bars are so quick to prepare and everyone loves the sweet and salty flavor! Big thanks to NABISCO for supporting this post. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
We had a bunch of friends over the other night and I had a cookie jar full of cookies and a pan full of these bars and do you know what happened? No one even opened my cookie jar.
What?! That never happens!
Everyone was going crazy for these bars. It’s like once they got a look at them they couldn’t even think about the cookies. Then they had a bite and it was game over.
These things are dangerously good and so stinkin’ easy to make! You’re going love them, because they only need 6 ingredients and 10 minutes in the oven. Hands on time is about 10 minutes, tops.
I teamed up with NABISCO to create this recipe for you as part of their 115 Moments of Joy anniversary celebration. That’s right – NABISCO has been bringing all of us some of our favorite crackers and cookies for over a century now and they’re celebrating by giving away daily prizes for the rest of the year!
I would love to help you all have your own moment of joy with one (or two!) of these delectable salted caramel RITZ bars, featuring RITZ Crackers!
Just look at the oozy caramel. It’s beckoning to you, isn’t it?!
Another way to celebrate? By winning some dolla bills, y’all. Text NABISCO for a chance to WIN $115,000! They’re giving away $1,150 daily too! Here’s how to enter: TEXT a picture of yourself and any NABISCO product or recipe to 59526. You can enter the promotion every day through 12/31/16.
For more details about 115 Moments of Joy, including how to enter without a purchase, visit www.NABISCO115moments.com for more details!
Salted Caramel Ritz Bars
- 13.7 ounce box RITZ crackers
- 1 can can 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 20 pieces small caramel candies unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add RITZ crackers to a food processor or blender and process until you have fine crumbs.
- Stir together the cracker crumbs and condensed milk in a medium mixing bowl.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, add the caramel candies and whipping cream to a small bowl and microwave for 3 minutes or until melted, stirring every 60 seconds.
- Remove crust from oven and immediately pour the caramel sauce over the top. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the caramel sauce and let sit for 5 minutes to melt.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips over the caramel and let harden in the fridge for at least two hours before cutting and serving.