Apparently football season is back once again. I know this because my husband keeps dancing around the house shouting “TOUCHDOWN!” at random moments and will mention 156,013 times each week not to make him any plans for Sunday.
That man. He’s a treasure. One that should be buried at sea.
Oh, I’m just kidding. Mostly.
Anyway, if I’m not allowed to make us plans for Sunday, then the very least I can do is sit around the house, rolling my eyes at the boys in tight clothes running around chasing balls, while I stuff my face full of dip.
This dip is easy peasy, and is perfect for a family game day. You’ll definitely want to double or triple the recipe if you’re feeding a crowd. As it is, this is just about perfect for my group of 4. Admittedly, I eat more dip than most people. It’s sad, but true.
This dip is full of cream cheese, parmesan, crispy bacon, and sweet caramelized onions. The textures and flavors just melt in your mouth! I hope you’ll give this one a try, because you’ll love it just as much as I do!
Never miss out on a single recipe! Follow me below:
Creamy Bacon Parmesan Dip
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 1/4 sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- Dice the onion and add to a hot skillet with the butter, over medium heat. Cook the onions until softened and just starting to brown, 5-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bacon, onion, cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add mixture to a small ovenproof dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or chips.