These Fluffernutter Bars are such a fun addition to your cookie tray this year! Big thanks to Pillsbury for sponsoring this post.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, my friends!
I don’t know about you, but Christmas cookie season is my jam. I’m all about it and I can not be stopped when it comes to both baking and eating all manner of cookies this time of year!
That’s why I teamed up with Pillsbury to bring you this super simple recipe that puts a fun little spin on a traditional peanut butter cookie! We’re talking about fluffernutter bars, baby. These bars are super easy, because they start with a roll of Pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough. I love shortcuts during the busiest time of the year, don’t you?
Pillsbury is just as excited as we are for cookies! They’ve created the Cookie Countdown as a delicious way to countdown the days until Christmas. Count me in! You can check the page daily for a new cookie recipe or sign up to have them delivered straight to your inbox.
The Cookie Countdown is off to a good start with some of my friends, too. Check out the below recipes over on some popular food blogs to see what they’ve been counting down so far!
Personally, I’m feeling pretty ready for some cookies right about now. 🙂
I think you’re going to love these Fluffernutter Bars! The base is a simple mixture of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough, mixed with just a bit of extra flour, and lots of those mini Reese’s peanut butter cups! After that bakes up for a bit, you’ll dollop some marshmallow fluff right on top and then top it with some more of your cookie dough. How good does that sound?
These things smell so good while baking, too! My kids kept wandering into the kitchen to ask when they could have a cookie!
They bake up soft and chewy with plenty of gooey melty marshmallow oozing out. You’re going to love these!
- 1 roll 16.5 ounces Pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cookie dough, flour, and candy in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Reserve one cup of the cookie dough. Press remaining cookie dough into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Drop spoonfulls of the marshmallow fluff over the baked cookies. Crumble the reserved cookie dough over the top.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes, or until the cookie bars are golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.