This pimento cheese recipe gets baked until it’s ooey gooey delicious!
Are you guys noticing a theme here?
Like, maybe a cheese theme? A pimento cheese recipe theme, to be exact?
I love the stuff. Can’t help myself.
It’s weird, because I didn’t actually grow up in the south and this definitely seems to be a Southern Thing. But, you know what? I pretend to be southern. Because sweet baby Jesus, they have the good food.
So, I took pimento cheese and popped it in the little Pyrex dish that I stole from my mama a few years ago (shhh!) and then I baked it to warm and creamy perfection. You won’t be able to help but fall in love with this cheesy goodness.
It’s perfect for a chilly night in front of the TV or for game day when you’ve got a bunch of shouty men around.
For more pimento cheese recipes, check out my pimento cheese pizza, fried green tomato and pimento grilled cheese sandwich, and my pimento cheese biscuits.
I made you a little video to show just how easy this pimento cheese recipe really is. Because, let’s be real. That stuff in the tub at the store? Nasty. If it’s all you’ve ever tried and you think you don’t like pimento cheese, I beg of you to try this homemade version! Promise it’s better.
Be sure to try this with Ritz crackers or little slices of French bread. It’d be pretty good on celery too.
Baked Pimento Cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup Pepper Jack freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons jarred diced pimento
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spoon into a small baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until melted and warm.
- Serve with crackers, bread, or fresh veggies.