These s’mores cookies are chock full of crushed graham crackers, marshmallows, and lots of melty chocolate!
You guys knew this was coming? My graham cracker cookies were such a huuuuuuge hit that I had to put a little s’mores spin on them, because who can resist a s’mores?
Not me! (Speaking of s’mores, did you guys check out all the deets on our family’s favorite activity – Saturday Night S’mores Party?)
So! Back to the cookies! These are amazeballs. <— Are people still saying that word? Am I so 1999?
Imagine a soft and chewy cookie dough that is literally bursting with graham cracker crumbs. Then imagine stirring in a boatload of big fat chocolate chips. Aaaaaand, then picture yourself stirring in some of these marshmallow bits. You probably don’t want to use the mini marshmallows you’d find in a bag, because they’ll melt and get lost in the dough. Or worse, they’ll ooze out all over your pan. The little marshmallow bits are perfect for baking or for stirring in your hot chocolate. Or for dumping straight in your face.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature 1 stick
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degres.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop balls of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Cookies will look slightly underdone, but should set up nicely as they cool.
Leave a Review