Like, people with amazing singing voices. They’re always told not to waste their voice, because it’s a gift from God. I mean, I assume they are told that. I can assure you that no one has ever requested I not waste my singing voice.
Well, I firmly believe that air conditioning is a gift from God.
Can someone please let my husband know that we should not waste this gift by driving around town with the air conditioning on in the car and the windows open? My hair goes all crazy and I can’t hear anything over the wind and the car doesn’t even stay cool because the cold air just jumps right out the window like forget this, I’m not sticking around in this stupid car with this crazy driver and his complain-y wife, I’m free, you hear me, freeeeeeeeeeee!
Air conditioning is a gift from God and my husband is just wasting it! Someone stop him.
Please. Before I get all murder-y.
Another gift from God that I firmly believe should not be wasted is brownie mix. There are so many ridiculous things you can do to a brownie mix. This time around I mixed in some graham crackers and marshmallows and Hershey’s bars. Then I ate them all. Waste not, want not, after all.
(I saw this idea on pinterest, but I must not have actually pinned it and I can’t find the original source. I just took what I could remember and whipped these up. If this is your recipe, please let me know and I’ll happily link you.)
- 1 box box brownie mix
- Large eggs as called for on the box
- Oil as called for on the box
- Water as called for on the box
- 12 or so graham crackers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 Hershey's bars
- Prepare the brownie batter as directed on the box and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with graham crackers, breaking them into pieces to fit as needed.
- Pour half of the brownie batter over the graham crackers. Top with 1 cup of the mini marshmallows. Break the Hershey's bars into pieces and place half of the pieces on top of the marshmallows.
- Top with the remaining graham crackers as evenly as possible. Pour on the remaining brownie batter, top with the rest of the marshmallows and Hershey's bar pieces.
- Bake according to package directions or until the brownies are baked through.
I’m giving away a $1000 gift card to one lucky reader! Enter here!