Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Biscuits
This recipe for jalapeno pimento cheese will yield about 2 cups worth of cheese. You'll have plenty for slathering on a full batch of biscuits, with enough leftover to dip a few crackers in!
Servings 12 people
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Pepperjack cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons jarred pimentos
- 3 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 batch homemade biscuits
Add the cheddar, pepperjack, cream cheese, and mayonnaise to a large bowl and stir well to combine.
Stir in the pimentos, jalapeno, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to firm up and let the flavors meld.
Spread inside hot biscuits or eat with crackers.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 45mg | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 0.3mg