St. Patrick's Day Snack Board
Charcuterie and snack boards are always fun at parties and for holidays. We filled this snack board with all the green, gold, and rainbow treats we could find!
- 1 cup Rolo's
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 cup gold and green foiled chocolate coins
- 1.4 ounce box Matcha Pocky sticks
- 1 package Airheads Xtremes rainbow berry candy
- 1 package mint Kit-Kat candy bars
- 10 Oreo Thin Mint Cookies
- 6 green frosted sugar cookies
- 1 cup green M&M’s
- 4 green rock candy suckers
- 3 Rainbow suckers
- 6 green frosted mini cupcakes
- 10 Fortune cookies
- 12 Shamrock sugar cookies
- 6 Vanilla sugar wafers frosted
- 10 golden crunch eggs
- 1 1/2 cups kettle popcorn popped
- 1 cup Lucky Charms large marshmallows
- ½ cup Lucky Charms cereal
Grab a large cutting board, platter, sheet pan, or even a long roll of brown construction paper.
Place 2 small bowls and 1 medium sized bowl where you would like them on the board.
Fill smaller bowls with golden crunch eggs and M&M's.
Add the popcorn, Lucky charms marshmallows, and Lucky charms cereal to the larger bowl.
Arrange the remaining ingredients around the bowls, being sure to fill the board and not leave any empty spaces.
You can always find fun holiday shaped bowls at Hobby lobby, Michaels, Jo Ann Fabrics, Target, or even Walmart.
Once you have filled your board you can fill in little spaces with sprinkles or extra candy here and there.
We added the amounts we used here, but don't bother measuring. Just fill your board until it's very full and festive looking. Use more of your favorite ingredients and make sure to add lots of variety.
If you don't have a board or sheet pan, you can easily use a roll of construction paper, which you can get in any color you choose. Tape the edges to your counter or table and then fill accordingly.
Nutrition information here is a rough guess as our nutrition calculator had a hard time finding info for specific candies.
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 137IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 3mg