Broccoli Salad with Bacon
This broccoli bacon salad is the perfect summer side dish!
- 8 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup thinly sliced almonds
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
Add the broccoli, cheddar, onion, almonds, and bacon to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Add the mayo, sour cream, ranch seasoning, and vinegar to a small mixing bowl and stir well.
Pour the dressing over the broccoli salad and stir well to coat.
If you’ll be serving this recipe at a later time, store the bacon separately so it doesn't become soggy. Top with bacon just before serving.
This recipe lasts for up to 4 days in the fridge, though the broccoli does become softer the longer it sits.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 555mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g