1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8? pan with foil, mist lightly with cooking spray. Open the package of cinnamon rolls and place them two-by-two in the pan. Set aside.
2. In a deep medium saucepan, melt the butter and TWO CUPS brown sugar together over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool for about 5-10 mins.
3. Stir in the vanilla and the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the flour, teaspoon of cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt until a smooth batter forms.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the remaining Tablespoon of cinnamon and 1/2 cup brown sugar with a spoon.
4. Pour half the mixture into the prepared pan on top of the cinnamon rolls, covering as much as you can with the batter. Top liberally with the brown sugar cinnamon mixture and then with the remaining batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden and center is just set. Cool in the pan completely before cutting into bars.
5. To make a simple glaze, in a small bowl, whisk together a cup of powdered sugar, a dash of vanilla and about 1 Tbsp milk or heavy cream until a thick glaze comes together. Glaze over the tops of the cooled blondies. These blondies keep, at room temperature, for a couple days when stored airtight.