Buffalo Chicken Waffle Fries
These Buffalo Chicken topped waffle fries are loaded with spicy chicken, ranch dressing, and gobs of cheese for a delicious twist on Irish Nachos.
Servings 3 servings
- Waffle Fries enough for a single layer on a sheet pan
- 1 cup roasted chicken rotisserie works great, so does this freezer shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce more to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 handful grated cheddar cheese
- 1 handful grated mozzarella cheese
- Ranch dressing for drizzling
- Chives for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 425 degrees (or according to the package of your waffle fries).
Spread fries in a single layer on a sheet pan. Bake about 20 minutes, or as directed on the package.
While fries are baking, add the hot sauce and butter to a medium skillet and cook over low heat until the butter has melted. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Taste and add more hot sauce if desired.
When fries are finished baking, remove the pan from the oven and drop spoonfuls of the chicken over the fries. Top with both cheeses. Return to the oven for five minutes.
Remove from the oven and drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 1886mg | Potassium: 586mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 7.2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 2.1mg