I have to count this Southwest Dip recipe up there as one of the best dip recipes I've made in a long time! It's creamy and full of fresh, Southwestern flavors!
Servings 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup canned tomatoes and chiles drained
- 1/4 cup black olives diced
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld.
Serve with Stonefire Naan Crisps.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 462mg | Potassium: 124mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 0.6mg