This dip comes out looking a bit like guacamole, but it's really packing some fun Asian flavors. I don't know about you, but my dips don't often go the Asian route, so this was a nice change.
Servings 8 servings
- 12 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions coarsely chopped
- 1 piece 1 inch ginger, peeled
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1/4 cup oil
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- TRISCUIT Thin Crisps for serving
Cook edamame as directed on the package.
Add the cooked edamame, cilantro, green onions, ginger, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, water, and sesame oil to a blender or food processor and process until mostly smooth.
Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve with TRISCUIT Crackers.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.1mg